How to Clear Cookies for a Specific Site in Chrome Browser
In today’s digital age, cookies are an essential part of the internet browsing experience. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They can remember your preferences, login details, and other important information to make your browsing experience smoother and faster. However, cookies can also be used to track your online activities and compromise your privacy.
If you are concerned about your online privacy and want to clear cookies for a specific site in the Chrome browser, then you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps to clear cookies for a specific site in the Chrome browser.
Easy and Fast Way
If you want to delete Cookies easily use this path link chrome://settings/content/all?search=cookies
Copy this path link and paste it to your browser URL section
Or Follow These Steps
- First, open the Chrome browser on your computer and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select “Settings.”
- Next, scroll down the Settings page and click on “Privacy and security.” Then, click on “Site settings.”
- Under Site settings, click on “Cookies and site data.” Here, you can see all the cookies and site data stored in your browser.
- To clear cookies for a specific site, search for the website for which you want to clear cookies. Click on the website and then click on “Remove all” to delete all cookies for that website.
- Alternatively, you can click on “See all cookies and site data” to see all the cookies stored in your browser. You can then select and remove specific cookies related to that website.
- After following these simple steps, all the cookies for that specific website will be cleared from your Chrome browser, ensuring your online privacy and security.
In conclusion, clearing cookies for a specific site in the Chrome browser is easy and can help protect your online privacy. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily delete all cookies related to a particular website and enjoy a safer and more secure browsing experience.